Inventory & Administration Specialist needed for main office at agricultural processor located in Orland, CA. QuickBooks & supervisory experience a plus.
Position is full time, temporary to hire. Pay is DOE and negotiable for well qualified candidate with prior experience working in a similar role. Benefits available after temporary trial period.
Duties to include:
- Assisting and tracking incoming and outgoing shipments to accurately track and log inventory information.
- Data entry into databases with associated information.
- Answering multi-line phones; transferring calls; taking messages.
- Customer service clients and customers.
- Greeting and assisting customers, employees, applicants & business associates.
- Assisting office personnel & management.
- Office duties such as filing, faxing, copying, emails.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have great communication and customer service skills.
Must have experience working with computers & Microsoft suite including word & excel.
Must also have general office experience and familiarity with office equipment & procedures.
Please note that this position may require overtime as needed during the busy harvest season each Fall.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $22.00 per hour