Local CPA firm seeking an experienced and detail oriented Administrative professional to assist as needed in the day to day operations of the office and company.
This position will be responsible for a providing a wide range of office, clerical, light bookkeeping, client customer service, and administrative support. Primary responsibilities include receptionist duties, scheduling, clerical assistance to the staff, customer relations, invoicing, filing and file management, special projects and other general clerical and office tasks as assigned.
Special projects as assigned will include duties such as assistance in the completion of staff member projects; Assistance with the preparation of client correspondence including editing and proofreading engagement letters, emails, letters and proposals; Assistance with various forms, surveys, insurance applications, and other reports, as needed.
Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information.
Pre-employment background check is required.
Other duties as needed and assigned.
Position is full time and employees must be able to work additional hours and overtime as needed during peak tax-season January through May each year. Benefits are negotiable after trial period.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be efficient with a strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including QuickBooks and all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Demonstrated professional demeanor, with the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, with a demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- May be required to occasionally drive for office related business.
- At least three years previous experience in a similar administrative role.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong PC skills, IT skills a plus.
- Current driver’s license and insurance preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour