Seeking skilled, experienced Logistics Manager. This position will be a primary company contact for outgoing domestic and international shipments. Must be experienced with high volume shipping/receiving as well as company logistics, scheduling and operations.
Key duties to include:
- Management of administration team.
- Management and record keeping of warehouse/product inventory.
- Monitor and manage related records, scheduling and budgets.
- Selection of carriers for transportation and negotiation of rates and contracts with carriers.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and problems.
- Keep up-to-date on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
- Ability to restructure methods to streamline department as needed.
Successful candidates must possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience working with electronic data.
- Experience dealing with a variety of vendors.
This is a full-time, year-round position with generous benefits package available after trial/waiting period. Salary is negotiable for well-qualified candidate. Starting range is $60-75k DOE and capabilities.