Machine Operator/Warehouse Maintenance
We are seeking reliable, experienced and safe machine operators to work in a warehouse operating manufacturing and packaging equipment. The positions involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities as well as maintenance on related equipment. Qualified candidates must be responsible and have several years of related experience.
We are also seeking general labor warehouse workers, warehouse sanitation crew, maintenance mechanics and more. Please respond to ad for more information. Wages depending upon experience & position.
Warehouse maintenance technician also needed – wage to be discussed, starting at $17/hour.
- Operation of warehouse packing, labeling & bottling equipment
- Product packaging, labeling & boxing
- Work efficiently and safely
- General warehouse duties as needed
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Proven experience as a machine operator or in a similar position
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs unassisted
Immediate openings, bilingual facilities, weekly pay & referral bonuses!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour