Property maintenance technician needed for apartment complex in Anderson, CA. Part time to start, approx. 5 hours per day (M-F) between the hours of 9am & 5pm (day shift).
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and appliances for functionality, checking for faults and fixing them where they exist to keep all things running and functioning properly.
- Ensure that properties are safe and void of any danger to their occupants, visitors, and workers by putting away harmful objects and equipment.
- Diagnose problems and facilitate light repairs, such as light fixtures & plumbing, leakages, minor sheetrock repair and painting.
- General maintenance and landscaping duties.
- Maintain open communication with property owners/managers, liaising with consultants and property managers for information regarding operations and authorizations.
- Clean and prepare vacated apartments and rooms, getting them ready for new occupants to move in.
- Mechanical and mechanical skills in order to handle minor repairs and fixtures.
- Knowledge of and skillful using small power equipment and hand tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective delivery of information to clients, colleagues, and management.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, squat, kneel, twist, reach, and stand for extended or long periods of time.
- Must be able to climb ladders, lift and carry boxes, tools, equipment, and materials as needed.
- Must use PPE as needed/required.
Pay $15-19/hour DOE