Rotating shift quality control inspector needed to sample, grade, and review in-shell and shelled almonds and perform other duties as needed.
This position monitors and reports any food safety concerns to appropriate departments and upper management.
- Take samples using guidelines
- Sample and inspect product at packing and sorting areas
- Must be able to occasionally lift 25-50 lb. boxes and cases of product
- Must be able to use and operate computers and sampling instruments, and calculator for computations.
- Other miscellaneous duties, including pulling product samples for customers, etc.
- Rotate in areas of the plant, within other positions and in different departments as needed.
- Requires bending, lifting, stooping, walking and standing for long periods and in a variety of temperatures.
- This is a rotating position, night shift position is approximately 3:30pm to 2am with overtime available and occasionally required.
- Other shifts and positions available.