Nut processor & exporter seeking full time experienced Warehouse Manager/Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. Bilingual (English – Spanish) is preferred.
This position will assign daily tasks to the forklift operators, and other departments as needed. Responsible for keeping the warehouse inventory organized and monitoring the product fumigation schedules.
A successful candidate needs to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Must have a strong personality to give direction
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments
- Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour