Small Real Estate office seeking full-time bookkeeper for general office duties and bookkeeping. At least 3 years of relevant experience using QuickBooks or similar software is required.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must have QuickBooks experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- Self- Motivated individual.
- Thrives in high stress situations.
- Detail Oriented
Atlas HR & Staffing
$20.00-$25.00 Per hour
April 20, 2023