We’re seeking an outgoing executive assistant to be a supportive force who empowers the senior leadership of our client. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. This person should have at least 5 years’ experience working in performing administrative duties in a fast-paced office environment and providing support to an executive team. This position will report directly to our company’s owner and will handle a variety of high-level tasks including scheduling and correspondence. Given the dynamic nature of the executive landscape, we will rely on this person to be flexible and consistent while maintaining a high-level of professionalism. A successful candidate will have the desire to be part of a close-knit team experience while simultaneously be capable of working with a great deal of independence. They will also have the desire to take on increasing responsibility as they learn and adapt to dynamics of the role.
- Support the CEO primarily and provide additional support to executive and other team members, to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished and that operations run efficiently.
- Maintain and refine internal processes and coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflows.
- Manage communication by liaising with internal and external employees and clients on various projects and tasks.
- Plan, schedule and orchestrate work to ensure that executives’ and companies priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Manage senior executives’ travel logistics and activities.
- Provide administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contacts database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site.
- Occasional traveling including job-site visits & errands as needed.
- Light bookkeeping using QuickBooks with increasing responsibilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Flexible team player, willing to adapt to changes and unafraid of challenges.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees.
- Self- Motivated individual.
- Thrives in high stress situations.
$25-$40/hour pay range, benefits package and pay rate negotiable for well qualified successful candidate after trial period.