Busy essential oil bottling and packaging facility seeking experienced clerical administrators, quality control technician and other quality control and administrative positions to assist with order processing in the shipping and labeling departments.
Clerical, quality control and shipping experience are key, and working in a warehouse environment is a plus. Temp to hire full time position. Please send resume for consideration.
Duties to include:
- Obtain and process product orders to be shipped out, including receiving deliveries
- Maintain inventory logs through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoot shipping issues and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods
- Other duties as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs unassisted, and sit/stand for extended periods of time, must also be able to work around a variety of oils and scents
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour