Immediate openings for hard working, reliable, experienced, and safe warehouse crew members to work in various areas of a busy essential oil bottling and packaging facility, for packing crew, order/lot pickers and warehouse production and fulfillment. Other positions including machine/forklift operation, quality control and general labor/warehouse packaging crew are also available.
Qualified candidates must be responsible, dependable and have related experience. Immediate openings, bilingual facilities, weekly pay & referral bonuses. Full time temp to hire positions with potential for overtime and room for growth!
Please contact us for more information or send resume for consideration. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment and/or warehouse environment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Obtain and process product orders to be shipped out, including receiving deliveries
- Maintain proper records and inventory logs through organizing and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in equipment operation, shipping, or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Troubleshoot shipping issues and work to solve them as part of the shipping team
- Operation of packaging and bottling equipment depending on position
- Other duties as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25-55 lbs unassisted (depending on position), and sit/stand for extended periods of time, must also be able to work around a variety of natural oils and scents
- Depending on position other skills such as computer, forklift, equipment operation and/or math and communication skills may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour