Small family-owned cleaning company seeking responsible & trustworthy house & office cleaner to join their team! Part time hours to start with possibility of full time in the future.
Cleaner Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around residences or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
Retirement plan available after introductory new hire period.
Cleaner Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Flexible schedule and ability to work part time to start
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Valid driver’s license preferred with transportation available to job sites in the Chico and surrounding areas (within 30 miles of Chico)
- Familiarity with cleaning procedures and related equipment
- Ability to pass criminal background check with contingent job offer and pre-employment drug test
Contact the office of Atlas HR & Staffing for more information. Apply online or in person for an interview.